Thursday 5 February 2015

Valentine's Day gift ideas


The day is almost upon us. Last month I shared some of my home made Valentine gifts in this post here. If that seems like too much hard work, or you just don't have the time, here are some of my favourite ideas I've seen floating around for him and her!


I have to admit, all these ideas came from Notonthehighstreet.com. The range of gifts, food and home ware is so unique and personal.

1. For the well endowed in the facial hair deparment try Beard and Moustache care gift set at £29.50.
2. For the speed king, howabout some Personalised speedometer cufflinks at £44.00.
3. Or for the Friends fan, tell him he's your lobster with this fun biscuit at £7.00.
4. For the elegantly dressed man, add some Engraved oval cufflinks at £26.00.
5. If you liked my idea for the '10 things I love about you' cards, this one does all the crafting for you! 10 things I Love about You box is £18.50.
6. And of course you can always find the way to a man's heart through his stomach with some tasty Fudge at £16.00!

Hints for your man!


1. Stay warm and toasty with these cute Heart Handwarmers by John Lewis at £4.00
2. Us girls always love a bit of chocolate, and who better to supply you than Hotel Chocolat. This Selection box is part of their Valentines range and is £12.00.
3. Jewelry is always welcome and this beautiful Design your own Necklace is so unique. From Notonthehighstreet.com at £19.50.
4. Drop hints from some Lush goodies with the promise of a bath for 2! Two hearts set is £17.50.
5. If you love baking as I do, then a gift of Le Cruset is always welcome! Heart shaped ramekin can be found at John Lewis for £10.00.
6. Finally, have dessert at home with these fun Ice cream bowls from John Lewis at £29.95.

I hope that's given you some inspiration!








No comments:

Post a Comment